Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Ipsy December 2015 Unboxing


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a lovely time with your families this holiday season.

As far as I know, this month doesn't have a theme, but the card in the package expresses thanks from Ipsy, which is a nice touch!

This is the third month in a row that I haven't been a fan of the bag the products come in. However, I don't subscribe to this 'box' for the bag, I do for the products inside.

Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover - Contains soothing cornflower. Safe for sensitive face and eyes. This has a slight sweet floral scent to it. I'm always looking for a better makeup remover, so I'm hoping this removed mascara and eyeliner well.

Pacifica Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red - 100% vegan, cruelty-free. This is a nice rosy nude shade, and is in similar packaging to ColourPop lippie stix. You can use the code MTMPAC for 10% select Pacifica items at Target.com.

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - I have never used a loose finishing powder before. This product will give me the opportunity to try the baking trend that has been all over YouTube. Tarte is a pretty great brand to receive in an Ipsy bag too!

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer - I use eye shadow primers every time I do my makeup. I have oily lids and require mine to prevent creasing. This is pink in colour, and has a bit of a silicone-y feel.

Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask - Argan stem cell and chlorella growth factor. This is vegan, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, paraben free, gluten free, and so much more. Wow, I'm quite impressed the those claims. It's hard to find beauty products that are so sustainable.

Ipsy must have been saving the best for last. I am super excited to try every product I received this month. They have definitely redeemed themselves from the last few months!

What did you get in your Ipsy bag this month?

Emily ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com